Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Dani Spies’s High Protein Pumpkin Pancakes


Welcome back to Healthy curves.

Just a quick post to share with you my favorite fall breakfast recipe:
Dani Spies’s High Protein Pumpkin Pancakes from http://cleananddelicious.com/
They are sooo easy to make and so good for you. It's not your regular pancake batter recipe. The main ingredients are Rolled oats, egg whites and cottage cheese! I was surprise of the results...and instantly hooked!

I love Dani Spies’s blog and the videos on her YouTube channel are well made and very instructive! Just follow the link: http://cleananddelicious.com/2012/10/24/video-high-protein-pumpkin-pancakes-clean-delicious%c2%ae/

Subscribe to her YouTube channel  because she has many CLEAN AND DELICIOUS RECIPES.
I also tried her kale chips and her Popcorn broccoli recipe and I LOVED them.

I actually have to go make these NOW (lol). You can make them in advance keep them in the fridge or freezer. The recipe yields 2 servings of 6 pts each. I skip the maple syrup in the recipe and added a bit more pumpkin spice*.  

See you soon!
* Pumpkin spice was not easy to find in Montreal (LOL). I found mine at Walmart (after 3 supermarkets) or you can make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment