Tuesday, November 20, 2012

This summer (part 2)

Here is a look about what I did this summer to loose almost 30 pounds!
 



I had to cut down my alcohol intake because it’s a natural enemy to weight loss.
It’s only empty calories and I would rather spend my Weight watchers budget on something else. So I would only have drinks occasionally or it if I went out with friends. I tried different Mocktails (alcohol free beverages). Like this Watermelon fauxito:


 

Watermelon Faux-ito

  • 1 cup watermelon
  • 3 leaves of mint (or basil if you dare!)plus more for garnish
  • Lime sparkling water (no sodium added)
  • lime slices(optional)
  • ice

*put the mint leaved at the bottom of you glass and crush them

*Cut your watermelon in small cubes and fill up your glass

*Top with the sparkling water

*Garnish each with a slice of lime and a sprig of mint

This was so helpful during those hot summer months!
 

 A votre santé!

No comments:

Post a Comment