Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Caulifredo Pasta!


Caulifredo Pasta!

7 point plus on Weight Watchers! :)



Hey guys!

I always find recipes for healthier alternatives to my favourite foods. But I always wonder if they’ll live up to my expectations! Who says healthy food has to be bland and taste less. 
 I found this great recipe for Healthy Alfredo fettuccine on Pinch of yum. I love sneaking vegetables in my diet and finding great way to use them.



How long would you stay on a diet if the food was bland and tasteless??


Try this instead!


This recipe totally deserved a spot on my blog (and in my belly)! If I had not made the sauce MYSELF with CAULIFLOWERS I would never had believe that the sauce is 90 % vegetable.
I’m simply gonna put the link as no changes were made the original recipe (because it’s soooo delicious!). I went back for seconds!   




Until next time!
Bon appetit!

Fabz


2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. Read the post with the recipe and it looks pretty easy to make too. I'm gonna have to give this a try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to try it with whole wheat pasta next time! but it was so good and guilt free!

    ReplyDelete