Friday, January 25, 2013

Getting back on track post holiday

People,
I made the decision to stop journaling (on Weight Watchers) and working out during the holidays.
I didn't want to face all the food I was gonna eat (LMAO)! I was getting unmotivated and tired. I don't know if it was the BEST decision but I accept it. The good news is I barely gained any weight. I gained  about 2 pounds and I ate like a @€£¥**₩&.

Now for some reason, procrastination and excuses are back  with a vengeance....and the brought pizza and pasta to the party(mea culpa).
It's definitely not too late to start the year right...
So how are the goals and resolutions coming for 2013?
To see more post and recipes comment, like and share! ;)
See you soon!

I'm working on a few reviews and recipes!
I'll post a review about SHIRATAKI  TOFU NOODLES  in the upcoming days!


No comments:

Post a Comment